A very Happy New Year to you all! We can hardly contain our excitement here at Internship in Brighton! Why you ask? Well, this year we have students from all over Europe coming to our beautiful city of Brighton & Hove to improve their English speaking skills while working abroad. Our internship students will be arriving from Denmark, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland and many more countries. The enquiries are flooding in.
This year at iib we have lots of new and exciting opportunities for students to embark upon alongside their internship with us.
These opportunities and activities include:
- Days out in the beautiful Sussex countryside such as Devilâ€™s Dyke.
- Business workshops where students can get involved with a Brighton business and gain valuable experience creating a business plan
- Theatre plays and handsÂ on workshops
- Culturally relevant days out in Brighton
- Exploring and learning about the history of Brighton and Hove
And much much more.
We are working hard to get all of these ready for our students. If you are interested in a placement with us get in contact via the REGISTER NOW button. Do take time to investigate Erasmus+ whereby you may be eligible for government funding. CLICK HERE to go to their website.
We couldnâ€™t achieve any of these exciting opportunities if it wasnâ€™t for our wonderful host families who take students into their homes for the duration of their stay in England. A huge thank you to those existing families. If you have any space in your home and might be interested in taking on one of our enthusiastic interns get in touch via the CONTACTÂ page.
Wishing you all prosperous New Years! We look forward to working with you.